Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

apple cider vinegar cured my body acne - straight up legit

Apple cider vinegar has a myriad of health benefits. It is a great food to regularly include into your diet. Just make sure to buy unpasteurized apple cider vinegar. I usually purchase the Braggs brand.

Apple cider vinegar has been shown to have numerous benefits for improving insulin function and blood sugar levels in humans. Studies have shown:
1. It improves insulin sensitivity during a high-carb meal by 19-34% and significantly lowers blood glucose and insulin responses
2. Reduces blood sugar by 34% when eating 50 grams of white bread
3. 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bedtime can reduce fasting blood sugars by 4%
4. Numerous other studies, in both rats and humans, show that vinegar can increase insulin sensitivity and significantly lower blood sugar responses during meals

I would supplement with 1-2 tablespoons with 3-4 meals each day.

nobody mentioned you need to get a good quality version. make sure you get the one that says "with the mother" on it BRAGG brand. it is going to cost you some bucks.

don't just go to walmart and buy the $1.99 tub of cheap crap.

Good point. For ACV basically the more "dirty" it looks the better. Less processing. You don't want the crystal clear stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACV is one of the best things you can take daily. It has so many health benefits. I am not surprised that when you are that dedicated with applying topically and orally that you saw this affect. Fantastic!

ACV is one of the best things you can take daily. It has so many health benefits. I am not surprised that when you are that dedicated with applying topically and orally that you saw this affect. Fantastic!

yep, I apply it orally. helps for acne and redness

think of it like a facial toner.

tons of success stories on acne.org and youtube.

you gotta apply it daily 2x a day till you defeat it. then tapper off to 1x a day or 1 EOD

if you apply it your face, consider to dilute it with water - cut it 50/50

I see more and more people in bodybuilding/fitness industry praising the apple cider vinegar.

Seems promising + this is not some product that supplement companies would try to push, so kinda thinking of trying it out myself.

3b058c08f4ad5f4c5506168b7560fc54.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom