Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

appetite suppressant

stuckyy21

[FONT=&quot]Anyone recommend a good appetite suppressant (sp?). I am doing a cutter , got a month left and am doing cardio like hell. i have lost some fat, but know I could do better. My will power is decent, but lately I am having trouble keeping the consumption down. I don't eat sugars, etc. all decently clean food, but seem to get munchy alot, especially when inactive for a little while like at work. I am just curious if there is anything anyone has used that is decent and helps reduce the hunger. been doing well, just looking for a little boost since i am lagging a bit the last week or two. thanks.[/FONT]

I try to drink more water to stay full when thay happens, and also cardazol can help you out.

I try to drink more water to stay full when thay happens.

this is a great point. people do not realize that when people feel hungry that is actually the body wanting hydration and electrolytes. so they will drink a lot and not be 'hungry' anymore, well it was because their body was THIRSTY

Top Bottom