Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Appetite control while on EQ?

drveejay11

Besides ECA....what is another appetite suppressant I can take while on my cutting cycle (EQ+VAR). EQ is making me eat way toooo much!!!!

diet soda works good for me...or dont worry about it and eat everything in sight.

Drveejay- I thought you hadn't started your cylce yet? I've heard that the Anavar should cancel out some of the appetite stimulation that EQ gives you. Since Var causes less appetite appeal? I know that EQ makes me go nuts when it comes to food, I want to eat everything- it's not so much I want to eat so much it's more like I crave diferent taste of foods...and constantly think about what I'm going to eat next. I'm scared to add EQ in a cutting cycle, cause it sure as hell helped me bulk. What kind of EQ you using?

SOLID

Iwan2bsolid2 said:
Drveejay- I thought you hadn't started your cylce yet? I've heard that the Anavar should cancel out some of the appetite stimulation that EQ gives you. Since Var causes less appetite appeal? I know that EQ makes me go nuts when it comes to food, I want to eat everything- it's not so much I want to eat so much it's more like I crave diferent taste of foods...and constantly think about what I'm going to eat next. I'm scared to add EQ in a cutting cycle, cause it sure as hell helped me bulk. What kind of EQ you using?

SOLID

Solid, what's going on bro!! :)

I began the EQ yesterday which was Monday (TT @ 400mg/wk)
YES..I am still waiting for my var to come but I wanted to start the EQ on a Monday so I said f'ck it and started w/o the var. The var should be arriving ANY DAY NOW :p ..I hope.

Back to the thread...I'm going to give the EQ one more week and if the "crazy hunger" doesn't pass by then ....I'm going to save it for a bulking cycle and stick with var only this time around. This is supposed to be a cutting cycle!

drveejay-
holy shit the hunger's hit you already- that's a potent batch!
Are you sure your not just a PIG?! LOL! Stick with the EQ- and keep the diet clean bro. You're going to get freaky ripped- seriously. Pm- me with your diet and cardio regimine. You probably wont start really feeling the effects of the EQ for about 3.5-4 weeks. So get ready to really have to control that hunger- but as long as you eat clean your going to grow- all Lean Mass, and become vascular as shit. You will like the EQ alot-

JUST STAY DEDICATED AND STICK TO THE DIET- CAUSE ITS EASY TO FALL OFF AND JUST START EATING EVERYTHING.

I have faith in you my son - you can do it. :rolleyes:

SOLID

Top Bottom