Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

appetite being suppressed. help!

wolfman87

hey guys, so i just started a tbol, test, pro-v cycle. my concern is the tbol suppressing my appetite. whenever i'm trying a new drug i like to test it out a couple days before i actually start my cycle so i know if it's good to go.

the thing here is when i was testing out the tbol i did a fraction of what i'm doing now and i felt a slight appetite suppression for about a day, day and a half. i'm wondering if this was just my nerves getting to me (excitement), or if tbol really does suppress the appetite.

if it continues what do you guys suggest i do? i know i can push through it if i have to but 4 weeks of that is not going to make me happy. i hate to say it but i may just start using mj again if worse comes to worse. is this a viable option (for someone who isn't bothered by it)? it's only been a few months since i quit and i know i could get it if i need to.

back on track here, is there anything else that would work or should i just wait it out and see what happens. i'm a high metabolism guy so i don't want to be eating less for very long. HELP! :worried: :worried:

Top Bottom