Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Apart of Nandrolone and Trenbolone is there any other steroid NOT derivated from testosteron?

Yeah, I was thinking of Ligandrol 4033 indeed. Can I expect the same mass gain like on Tren alone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
obviously tren and lgd in the same sentence is not comparable but if you are talking purely size, then lgd is definitely a great option... you could put on 7-10 lbs with it if your diet is on point and tren is just not great for bulking so yes, lgd, yk11 and s23 all would be excellent options in that regard

obviously tren and lgd in the same sentence is not comparable but if you are talking purely size, then lgd is definitely a great option... you could put on 7-10 lbs with it if your diet is on point and tren is just not great for bulking so yes, lgd, yk11 and s23 all would be excellent options in that regard

Thanks.
I'm taking Tren alone not because of belief I would gain some significant mass but because it's only what I can. I hope I will bear better SARMS.

I read YK11 is actually a steroid.
"However, everyone is always looking for the next big thing or in this case the next big SARM and many people have turned to YK-11 for exactly that. The problem is YK-11 isn’t a SARM, it is a non-human tested, non-animal tested, unproven steroid."
The reason that YK-11 is not a SARM is that it has a steroid nomenclature. Nomenclature is a system of names or terms, or the rules for forming these terms in a particular field of arts or sciences. Currently there is no universal nomenclature for SARMs, however there is a world accepted nomenclature for steroids which YK-11 fits into perfectly, proving that it is indeed a synthetic steroid.
All steroids have the same backbone as shown on your top left. Underneath you will see the structures for both Testosterone and Trenbolone and you can see they share many similarities.

Now have a look beneath and compare those the the YK-11 structure.As you can clearly see the YK-11 has identical steroid backbone as all other steroids, making YK-11 a synthetic steroid, not a SARM.

I read YK11 is actually a steroid.
"However, everyone is always looking for the next big thing or in this case the next big SARM and many people have turned to YK-11 for exactly that. The problem is YK-11 isn’t a SARM, it is a non-human tested, non-animal tested, unproven steroid."
The reason that YK-11 is not a SARM is that it has a steroid nomenclature. Nomenclature is a system of names or terms, or the rules for forming these terms in a particular field of arts or sciences. Currently there is no universal nomenclature for SARMs, however there is a world accepted nomenclature for steroids which YK-11 fits into perfectly, proving that it is indeed a synthetic steroid.
All steroids have the same backbone as shown on your top left. Underneath you will see the structures for both Testosterone and Trenbolone and you can see they share many similarities.

Now have a look beneath and compare those the the YK-11 structure.As you can clearly see the YK-11 has identical steroid backbone as all other steroids, making YK-11 a synthetic steroid, not a SARM.

Yes but its still in the sarm category although it has a steroid like structure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom