Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AOP Blacklabel questions...

crfpilot14

Whats the difference between the white, green, black labeling? i hear a few of the black label stuff like the boldetest-500 and nandrotest-500 are very painful injections. anybody verify this? seems like the kingoftests-500 would be a great first cycle for someone...
Contents per ml: 50 mg Testosterone Propionate + 75 mg Testosterone Phenylpropionate + 65 mg Testosterone Isocaproate + 75 mg Testosterone Cypionate + 85 mg Testosterone Enanthate + 115 mg Testosterone Decanoate + 135 mg Testosterone Undecanoate. Active in the body for up to: 28 days

these drugs seem like the way to go given their pricing...

That compound is ridiculous. I don't see why anyone would buy that. It would be a pain in the ass to try to maintain stable levels with that.

Reactions: AAP
Becareful buying that UG lab crap. There are no governing bodies regulating these bathtub operations. You have to leave it up to them to decide how to make the products and your health is 100% in their hads.
The brand you mention I would never touch just because of some shady characters involved with them.

-BRR

Big Rick Rock said:
Becareful buying that UG lab crap. There are no governing bodies regulating these bathtub operations. You have to leave it up to them to decide how to make the products and your health is 100% in their hads.
The brand you mention I would never touch just because of some shady characters involved with them.

-BRR

There are shady characters involved?

I've heard good things about the name, but it seems their products are too gimmicky.

I can't believe you guys,that has been some of the best gear i've ever tried. Believe me they've been around a while.

RADAR

RADAR said:
I can't believe you guys,that has been some of the best gear i've ever tried. Believe me they've been around a while.

RADAR

Hey mang, I wasn't dissing the quality itself. I just think they go overboard with some of the blends is all. But if people buy it, more power to them.

string_bean00 said:
Hey mang, I wasn't dissing the quality itself. I just think they go overboard with some of the blends is all. But if people buy it, more power to them.

Oh! now that i can agree with you on! ;)

RADAR

crfpilot14 said:
ok...so should i even bother looking at getting some of their stuff?

Yes its top grade stuff its these exotic bleands we were talking about.

RADAR

Top Bottom