Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AOD 9604 Reconstitute

82jdub

EF Logger
Logger
I purchased 5mg of AOD9604 and some BAC water from umbrella labs. The thing is, I’m unsure how much BAC water to mix into the 5mg vile. I’ve done a good bit of research about how to reconstitute it and feel comfortable with that process. I also found that the recommended daily dose is 300 micrograms, but I’m a confused about how to get there. This is my first experience with peptides and I don’t want to mess it up. Mainly just needing info on how much BAC water to add to the vile and how much to load into the insulin syringe once it is mixed. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I purchased 5mg of AOD9604 and some BAC water from umbrella labs. The thing is, I’m unsure how much BAC water to mix into the 5mg vile. I’ve done a good bit of research about how to reconstitute it and feel comfortable with that process. I also found that the recommended daily dose is 300 micrograms, but I’m a confused about how to get there. This is my first experience with peptides and I don’t want to mess it up. Mainly just needing info on how much BAC water to add to the vile and how much to load into the insulin syringe once it is mixed. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

if you have 5mg vial add 5ml of water
thats 1mg per 1ml

1000mg/ml
if you use insulin needle
just 1 line on it is enough to start

IF YOU ARE MEASURING MCG, BE VERY CAREFUL

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Top Bottom