Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyway to take gear in pill format for a 1st cycle?

There are some oral only cycles. I suggest at least some pin work on the test....you'll need this, and it's easier to get from a weekly ester such as eth or cyp. Your right worth the shot....key word being SHOT.

Myth

Male, Age 21, Lifting 2.5 years consistently @ 3x a week. Height 5'6. Current Weight 141lbs. BF 9.7%. Goal: increase major lean mass!

This was taken from your signature and if true then you should workout 5x/week, HIT-type program and just eat. At 21yo, your body already has the anabolics to grow!

If you must take something, do the keyword search on Var, Anavar, or Oxandrolone.

Do not take Tren at 21yo.

Thanks guys.

Soflaguy: I currently just started a HST program. I did a HIT-type program and I lost massive weight and BF%. I did it when I was @ 155lbs. I originally started at 110lbs. The reason I'm glimpsing at the anabolics is because my gains seem to be minimal and it's very hard to gain lean mass now. I'm a measely 140lbs!

Anavar only would be an option but dont expect big gains. ANdriol is another option, expensive and not as effective as injectable test.

I too am 21 myself, and have done lots of research for myself. If you want to take something safe, the only options would be something non-androgenic, like Anavar, Winstrol and Primobolan. Winstrol is bad for your hair, so i wouldnt reccomend it. Primo is one of the best steroids out there, but it is one of the most expensive too. Var is very safe, but the price is still up there with primo, but it wont get you as big as Primo.

I would deffinatly tell you to increase your calories and you will definalty begin to gain. Diet must be on key, before you hit the gear. I myself have done Anavar with creatine, and seen great gains. They seem to have a synergetic affect.

Transdermal fina & Dbol for the first cycle wimps. Not cost-effective but that's the price you pay for being a wimp.

Top Bottom