Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anything other then HCG that helps keep the boys big?

MRCYS

I have read that clomid does but I'm not sure. What do you guys take during cycles to keep the boys normal?

MRCYS said:
I have read that clomid does but I'm not sure. What do you guys take during cycles to keep the boys normal?

I think clomid may be beneficial but only if your drug dosages were very low...Though I would venture to say too low to the point that 95% of the guys here would not benefit from using it while on...

I tried using clomid on a low dose tren/prop cycle and it seemed to work. I say go for it, you've got nothing to loose, except your balls. lol!

no pergonal is a fertility drug similar to HCG made from post menopausal women's urine that act's like FSH/ISCH and has LH added, it probably would make you paint the walls with cum

i think Zinc has had some effect in that area for me although it could just be natural recovery while i happen to be taking Zinc. :)

i choose to think it's the Zinc.

Nadr

nolvadex works for a week or two. After that they start to shrink back.

I'd say...during cyle let them shrink...at the end, we are using DRUGS. After cycle make a well organized PCT and they will grow back to normal.

I'm interested in that "HMG" Pergonal...what exactly can do for you during PCT?. Bump for more info...

Top Bottom