Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anything OTC that will help my circulation?

BigNutt_2

Bad circulation runs in my family, especially in the legs. I am a big guy and have huge (muscular huge) legs. I have noticed these purple places on the insides ankle/ foot area. My dad got these too when he was about 30 and they became very bad (whole inside of foot is purple) and later on in his life has has two blood clots one in each leg. He now is on blood thinner and wears support hoses.

I am only 21 and my be over reacting, but is there anything simple like asprin or something over the counter that helps with circulation? I also know its very easy for say my feet or arm to turn purple if I have a bandage tied around my leg or even when I am laying on my side on my bed with my arm folded my srm will turn purple. I can just be watching tv and look down and my arm is solid purple from the elbow down, now I have decent arms 18", but I don't know about cutting my own circulation off in like 20 seconds.

Sounds like it could be a potentially serious problem in the near future. I would go see a doctor and get a professional opinion just to be safe. I'm not sure if you describing yourself as a "big guy" was indication that you are slightly overweight or really muscular. Maybe a combination of both, in which case decreasing your BF may be of some help.

If you believe the claims of NO2 products, you might want to give one of them a try. Alot of people have ben reported increased number of random erections, which is a good indication that it improves circulation.

Aspirin really wont help..plus its too hard on the liver to take daily. I dont think its too early at all to start worrying about something like this. Try some Mg and Ca, this will help to relax the smooth muscle around the BV's.

venous ulcers tend to occur on/around the medial malleolus (the inner aspect of your ankle/foot...its that funny little knob bone on either side of your ankle, medial being inner).

since you said its a purplish spot (implying blood), and that your father has to wear support stockings I woul go and see a doctor, just incase these are venous ulcers, you can get them diagnosed and treated, and you will feel less discomfort. you didnt say much more about the spot, and your young so don't stress out too mcuh or anythig because it probably will end up not being that (knowing my unqualified opinion :D), but given what you said about your Dad possibly having this problem its worth getting it checked

No-one can tell how ulcertaed the spot is on your leg without seeing it, so i wouldnt wait, or ask others, go see the doc! he can tell you about mediction that will improve circulation...

Thanks guys yeah Im over weight and muscular. Im am a super Mesomorph, LOL!

Yeah I think I just need to lose 50lbs., I bet it would be better then, plus at 21 my doctor will just tell me to lose weight anyways. N02, worked for one of my friends so maybe it would help me.

Only thing is someone mentioned erections? LOL, I have zero problem with that. I think its safe to say I need tp keep losing weight.

Stats:

300lbs
6'4"
30%? BF

I want to get to 250, I've actually done it before.

Top Bottom