Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anything with no gyno?

Hey joe thanks for info you think Anavar is my best bet? with it being my first cycle i dont want to over do it get bad sides and then off it and not try nothing else. I have red about anavar and seems mild would i still get some muscle gains? but mainly more ripped? thanks for any info

Hey joe thanks for info you think Anavar is my best bet? with it being my first cycle i dont want to over do it get bad sides and then off it and not try nothing else. I have red about anavar and seems mild would i still get some muscle gains? but mainly more ripped? thanks for any info

anavar is perfect for your goals. how you diet will have a lot to do with it. up your protein intake. dont go crazy and hurt yourself with the stregnth increase.

diet is pretty good. how long would you suggest running cycle for? i see 10 weeks and 12weeks as i am reading and pct some say there is no need some say better safe than sorry. i would think better safe than sorry? and again thanks for the advice joe top man.

i like 6 weaks for health reasons. 8 isnt to bad. i wouldnt run 12. the idea here is good results and easy recovery. you would probably be good with an otc pct like the pp trs alone. to be safe since you dont know yet how it will go id say add 20mg nolva ed for 21-30 days depending on how you feal so:

cycle:
1-6 var 60-80mg ed

day after last var dose start pct

pct:
1-30 pp trs (or other otc)
1-21 or longer if needed 20mg nolva

Thanks for all the comments and thanks joe for the help. the reason i want to put a little weight on is i have been stuck at that size for a good year now i have tryed everything diet/training/sups/pro hormone and am stuck i love training its all i think about and when you have been stuck in a rut for around a years it starts to really get to you as you all prob no am sure all of you have been in the rut i am in. and with it being my first cycle dont really want to go all out and hit test because the amount of sides i hear from it.

question. for the pct why would i run a otc and nova? sorry for being bit stupid i have looking on net cant find out why thanks all.

an otc would probably do. dont rely on probably. nolva is cheap as dirt and easy to get. at 20mg ed you shouldnt suffer from any sides from it if you do it will be minor so why not use it.

you will get through the rut, just eat more. especially protein. add 10% protein 5% carbs 5% fats from the start then as you gain keep adding. drink tons of water

Joe's advice is 100% accurate.

Before my first cycle, I had a similiar build to you, except you are leaner and looks like you have more mass.

I did Anavar at JUST 25mg ED for 6 weeks and Clen for 2 weeks and I gained about 4-5lbs of muscle and lost some bodyfat. My body also changed to look more like a body builder. My diet also wasn't that great. I was on a calorie deficit and was basically just getting my protein in but with no carbs and fat, so the results would have been much better with a smarter diet plan.

You should be happy with Anavar at 60mg ED for 8 weeks. You WILL see mass gains and your definition will be enhanced. Maybe even some extra fat loss.

Joe's advice is 100% accurate.

Before my first cycle, I had a similiar build to you, except you are leaner and looks like you have more mass.

I did Anavar at JUST 25mg ED for 6 weeks and Clen for 2 weeks and I gained about 4-5lbs of muscle and lost some bodyfat. My body also changed to look more like a body builder. My diet also wasn't that great. I was on a calorie deficit and was basically just getting my protein in but with no carbs and fat, so the results would have been much better with a smarter diet plan.

You should be happy with Anavar at 60mg ED for 8 weeks. You WILL see mass gains and your definition will be enhanced. Maybe even some extra fat loss.

cheers conan you just made up my mind for me, gonna go hunt my local supplyer out now lol and thanks again joe would you recommend anything for the liver? thanks everyone top blokes.

Top Bottom