Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To anyone who's shipped GH into Canada

Nathan

I'd really be interested in hearing your tale. Namely, where it came from, what you declared it as to customs, how much was in the package, and anything else you think will be relevant. If you got any seized, I'd like to hear about that. Thanks guys. Bump this up if you have nothing to offer or I'll do something to you involving feces and a lawnmower.

Come on guys. Don't let me down. If you have advice then share it. I don't care if it's good or bad. But if it is bad, you might die. So keep that in mind.

I would suggest the stealing gh from corpses approach, they've got lots and arent using it anymore....

needsize said:
I would suggest the stealing gh from corpses approach, they've got lots and arent using it anymore....

While that seems like a good idea at first, upon more reflection one comes across the problem of actually finding corpses, or rather making them. While I am all for killing people, especially fat and ugly people, I'd probably want to start a collection of bodies or something which might get me into trouble. I'm not weird though I swear.

Top Bottom