Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To anyone who has used tren and has gotten bad acne or cystic acne from it

Nomak666

how did you get rid of the cystic acne? basically i want to know if anyone had success in clearing their skin after they got cystic acne, then going back on tren and not breaking out from it. the reason being, if it wasnt for the cystic acne, tren with some test would be the only cycle i would run.

When me and my buddy did tren he got acne and I didn't. He told me its something he deals with when he takes it cause he knows its worth it. He still hasn't found anything that will prevent him from getting it when he takes tren but after he is done with his cycle it goes away.

how did you get rid of the cystic acne? basically i want to know if anyone had success in clearing their skin after they got cystic acne, then going back on tren and not breaking out from it. the reason being, if it wasnt for the cystic acne, tren with some test would be the only cycle i would run.

I didn't get the acne until about 4 weeks after coming off. I still wouldn't say it was "bad" but it was very noticeably more and cystic than my last cycle that didn't include tren. I have used nothing but Oxy pads and tanning. This didn't completely clear it up but it did seem to control it a bit. Now that i'm about 10 weeks off it has really subsided and will probably be completely gone in a few weeks.

Have you finished PCT? Test recovered?

I didn't get the acne until about 4 weeks after coming off. I still wouldn't say it was "bad" but it was very noticeably more and cystic than my last cycle that didn't include tren. I have used nothing but Oxy pads and tanning. This didn't completely clear it up but it did seem to control it a bit. Now that i'm about 10 weeks off it has really subsided and will probably be completely gone in a few weeks.

Have you finished PCT? Test recovered?

still on pct. im feeling better as the days go by, slowly. thats quite a long time bro, 10 weeks and still not completely gone. would you run it again?

What's up Nomak, Bro I told you Tren was some foul ass shit. I tried to warn you. My back broke out from Tren in some seriously nasty and itchy red cysts. Took over a year for my back to return to somewhat normal. You couldnt pay me to run Tren again. Just not worth it. Yeah you get some Superman strength but so what if you're skin is all jacked and in pain.

still on pct. im feeling better as the days go by, slowly. thats quite a long time bro, 10 weeks and still not completely gone. would you run it again?

Tough to say. The results were incredible and for a while i couldn't imagine doing another cycle without it. However, my diet and training keep getting better and now that i'm actually thinking about my next cycle it hasn't crossed my mind. I'm not sure i need something that strong. Considering primo instead.

Again though, the acne isn't really bad, its just that it is obviously more than without tren. Lots of people say tren is dirty and i think its just that the sides are really harsh on some and not so bad on others.

Bro accutane is by far the best and probably only thing that will clear up cysic acne,
you can wash and put peroxide on all you want but it will not do shit because those bad boys are internal and you have to deal with them from the inside out,
i maybe 5-6 zits on my last cycle im in pct now and got none, i ran accutane a month leading up to my cycle and all the way threw and still on it ive got 4 weeks left and my 4 months will be up.
its ridiculous how clear and smooth my skin is now! no bullshit. and every one will say how bad the sides are but 99% of those people have never used it and are just repeating shit they heard online.

this stuff acneannihilator from platinumlabz.com will do wonders for this type of acne.
seen it work on several people including myself.

Top Bottom