Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone want there face thinner? High cheek bones and scuplted jaw? Frackal and HI

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: anyone want there face thinner? High cheek bones and scuplted jaw? Frack

bigAragorn said:

this is what you can expect from PT's, a good deal of them dont have a degree ( ive worked at 3 different gyms and id bet 95 to 98% dont have degrees--> 1 in 14 have one at the gym i work at now ) and a lot of them dont know a whole lot about human kinetics and biomechanics outside of the limited study to pass the ACE test for God's sake......im not saying HI is in this category but the fact is most PT's dont have a clue whats going on....

b.A.

agreed, the worst thing is that the proper name for the "water test" is on the ACE exam

one of my best friends just graduated with a degree in excercise phys. and he is doing an internship at General Electronics (they have a somewhat large facility inside their corp) and he tells me the same thing, none of the people in there know even the basics of human metabolism, on of the advice dispensed by a nutritionist on loosing weight was "minimize your protein intake, to as low as possible and just fill up on fruits/veggies"

HighIntensity said:
whats you BF by the way?

im working on getting some pix up in response to a recent discussion i had going "Dillet thread", so i will let you make that judgement for me, since you seem to be an expert in the field

on a side note

I may be one of only a hand full of people on this board to completely grow back some receding frontal hair loss endured over the years.

my methods while sometimes experimental seem to always provide great results.

ask many members...

HighIntensity said:
on a side note

I may be one of only a hand full of people on this board to completely grow back some receding frontal hair loss endured over the years.

my methods while sometimes experimental seem to always provide great results.

ask many members...

congrats, im glad im not loosing my hair

I like the tin man.

serge said:

im working on getting some pix up in response to a recent discussion i had going "Dillet thread", so i will let you make that judgement for me, since you seem to be an expert in the field

:D :D ;)

Top Bottom