Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone used Nandrotest 500?

a gram of AAS for a first cycle??? I would love to see your stats
Better pct too.

Yeah a gram is a quite an amount. My orignal cycle was Test C/E @500mg per week until I saw nandrotest and was lured by the prospect of free deca+extra test lol.

When I start to see gains I'm pretty sure I'm going to drop the dose to something more reasonable

By the way I'm 6'2 / 245lbs / 17%bf naturally. (Last checked my bf% about 2 months ago so may be slightly above or below 17%.)
Eating about 4000-5000kcal per day and training my ass off.

When you say better PCT do you mean I need better or my revised PCT is better?

Damo86,

Hi, I am going to start the same Nandrotest 500 as you did some time ago. However I would like to hear your experience.

• How long did you stay on it
  • what dosage a week and was it too much or too little
  • If you started it on week 1 then what week did you stop taking it and start PCT
  • PCT what and when did you take it and dosage
  • What were your gains
  • Would you do it again and if so would you change anything you did.
  • Did you get any Gyno?
I will appreciate it. as there is nothing better than learning from other peoples experiences.

cheer pal.

Sasstig

iv just finished 16 week cycle on nandra test 500 worked very well but dont kick in till week 8 or 9 so need to be on longer so first cycle id say no my opinon, i gained 26 lb in that time very clean diet . 21 days after last shot for pct and id add clomid as well as nolva, i also took 10mg of aromasin aday to keep bloat down . i shot in glutes and quads first few i had the deadest leg ever could hardly walk so i tryed heatin oil work very well and after shot masage it . danny....

Top Bottom