Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone used Nandrotest 500?

DAMO86

Hiya, after several months of research I'm starting my first cycle on Monday.

I've decided to use NadroTest500,

300mg/ml Test Undecanoate
200mg/ml Nandrolone Decanoate.

Cycle goes;

week 1-12
1ml Monday
1ml Thursday

Thats a total of 600mg Test with 400mg Deca each week

Nolva for PCT

I was just wondering if any of you guys have heard of this or used it before?, obviously as a noob whos never injected before I'm still a bit wary of injecting anything into my body so just looking for some feedback, positive or negative.

Thanks in advance.

Your going to need more than nolva for your pct. Check out some sustain alpha and unleashed. I would also have a-dex or letro on hand.

500mg per 1 ml.....sounds like thats gonna hurt a lot and be the knot the size of a baseball......let us know how it goes though hopefully I'm wrong.

Yeah im expecting some painful jabs.

I was thinking about getting some letro actually and maybe adding some HCG into my pct if I can figure out what the dosage/duration is supposed to be.

My pins are late (of all things:whatever:)so it looks like I'll be starting on thursdsay instead, hopefully it wont be to painful but I'll let you know.

Well I've done 2 jabs now, first was 2ml (front loading) second was 1ml 3 days later.

I've gotta admit the first jab hurt like hell but the second one...nothing.

No pain or soreness, I think this is more than likley due to the fact that my hands where shaking first time round which made for a pretty rough injection but the second time I wasn't scared at all so no shaking.

On the vial it says 'ph balanced pain free formula' I thought this was just marketing rubbish but I was wrong it really doesn't hurt at all.

I'm 1 week in now, I'll post in in another 2 when it should kick in and let you know if this stuff is any good.

Hiya, after several months of research I'm starting my first cycle on Monday.

I've decided to use NadroTest500,

300mg/ml Test Undecanoate
200mg/ml Nandrolone Decanoate.

Cycle goes;

week 1-12
1ml Monday
1ml Thursday

Thats a total of 600mg Test with 400mg Deca each week

Nolva for PCT

I was just wondering if any of you guys have heard of this or used it before?, obviously as a noob whos never injected before I'm still a bit wary of injecting anything into my body so just looking for some feedback, positive or negative.

Thanks in advance.

Your PCT is unacceptable, you should try our PCT stack.

Thanks but no thanks E-clen, I know the pct is poor which is why it has now been changed to HCG, Nolva, Clomid and I'm running Adex throughout the cycle with a two burst of HCG at weeks 6+7, besides I can get that stack as individaul products cheaper domesticaly and the delivery time is 24 to 48 hours not 15 to 21 business days. I'm in work at the minute so my apologies for not putting up the dosages as I'm in a hurry I'll do it another time.

you should have just used seperate deca and test imo..the test is extremely long acting and would be better suited to someone who doesnt plan on coming off..i read somewhere something like 90 days until you start pct for the undecanoate ester.

The decanoate ester has a half life of 15 days, undecanoate is 16.5 days. I heard the same 90 days thing myself but after researching the undecanoate ester I found out it was a load of crap as its barely any different from deca.

you start PCT 3 weeks after the last shot same as you usually would. ( I think )

The only thing I'm not happy about is that I cant stop the deca two weeks before the test as they're mixed togeather but I got the nandrotest for the same price as I would've got test cyp/enan @ 250mg/ml, so technicaly I got an extra 50mg/ml test & 200mg/ml of deca for free. I couldn't resist free deca:).

Thanks for the reply's fella's

Top Bottom