Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone used BPC-157

yock925

Hey savages,
I was reading about the peptide BPC-157 and its ability to help your sciatic nerve if damaged. I have a L4 disc that pinches my sciatic nerve and am always looking for relief.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From what I'm reading people are hyping it's amazing for healing injuries. All types of injuries from tearing a muscle to tendinitis.

i have a pinched nerve too and it is brutal, especially at night

unfortunately these types of compounds won't do enough for this.. you may have to get an injection in there and do physical therapy to get relief. luckily these types of issues to resolve themselves with time

I've never tried BPC-157 personally so I can't comment. Me personally, if I was going to spend my money on something, I would spend it on ostarine.

Ostarine is the single best supplement you can take for injury recovery. It was developed to prevent muscle wasting and increase recovery in people with muscle wasting diseases like HIV and cancer -> https://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866

I have heard guys with legit product have amazing results. Trouble is finding a good source. Besides that, check out Ostarine or Nutrobal.

The results I've read of that product are mind blowing. I'm currently taking Nutrabol.

Top Bottom