Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone use trisoleran

several fair skinned associates found that it helped darken them but effects were not "amazing". though it did help them get relatively tan and they normally get a lot burnt and a little tan.

Works good in connection with tanning beds-for the natural sun its very dangerous !!
Greetz

I actually thought that they worked quite well, but I used the Mexican version, if that makes any difference. I took the advice of an article I had read about Trioxsalen, and tanned 1/2 of what I usually would. I(again imo) got alot darker than I normally would have in 1/2 the time spent tanning due to the pills. I took 20mgs two hours prior to tanning.

perhaps that could have been more clear.. it definitely works (as does methoxsalen..mexican version)..

just that if you are fair skinned it wont make you DARK.. it will speed tanning and somewhat enhance the "upper end" of acheivable darkness

macrophage69alpha said:
perhaps that could have been more clear.. it definitely works (as does methoxsalen..mexican version)..

just that if you are fair skinned it wont make you DARK.. it will speed tanning and somewhat enhance the "upper end" of acheivable darkness

Not to be a dick dude, but I believe(or at least the stuff I used) the Mexican version is called Meladinina. It is cheap as dogshit though, and works just as good(like you said) as the more expensive Triox.

Zerxes said:

Not to be a dick dude, but I believe(or at least the stuff I used) the Mexican version is called Meladinina. It is cheap as dogshit though, and works just as good(like you said) as the more expensive Triox.

yes the tradename is meladinina the drug is methoxsalen.. the drug in trisoralen is trioxasalen

Works good in connection with tanning beds-for the natural sun its very dangerous !!
Greetz

Top Bottom