x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

anyone use trisoleran

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about anyone use trisoleran within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Whats it like is it good?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Pro Bodybuilder

anyone use trisoleran

Whats it like is it good?

Da Pope
    several fair skinned associates found that it helped darken them but effects were not "amazing". though it did help them get relatively tan and they normally get a lot burnt and a little tan.

Good Broly
    Works good in connection with tanning beds-for the natural sun its very dangerous !!
    Greetz

I actually thought that they worked quite well, but I used the Mexican version, if that makes any difference. I took the advice of an article I had read about Trioxsalen, and tanned 1/2 of what I usually would. I(again imo) got alot darker than I normally would have in 1/2 the time spent tanning due to the pills. I took 20mgs two hours prior to tanning.

Da Pope
    perhaps that could have been more clear.. it definitely works (as does methoxsalen..mexican version)..

just that if you are fair skinned it wont make you DARK.. it will speed tanning and somewhat enhance the "upper end" of acheivable darkness

Originally posted by macrophage69alpha
    perhaps that could have been more clear.. it definitely works (as does methoxsalen..mexican version)..

just that if you are fair skinned it wont make you DARK.. it will speed tanning and somewhat enhance the "upper end" of acheivable darkness
    Not to be a dick dude, but I believe(or at least the stuff I used) the Mexican version is called Meladinina. It is cheap as dogshit though, and works just as good(like you said) as the more expensive Triox.

Da Pope
    Originally posted by Zerxes

Not to be a dick dude, but I believe(or at least the stuff I used) the Mexican version is called Meladinina. It is cheap as dogshit though, and works just as good(like you said) as the more expensive Triox.
    yes the tradename is meladinina the drug is methoxsalen.. the drug in trisoralen is trioxasalen

Originally posted by macrophage69alpha

yes the tradename is meladinina the drug is methoxsalen.. the drug in trisoralen is trioxasalen
    Ahhh! Gotcha.

Good Broly
    Works good in connection with tanning beds-for the natural sun its very dangerous !!
    Greetz

Da Pope
    Originally posted by HONSZ
    Greetz
    agree.. though darker indivduals with the proper eyewear may be OK in "natural" sun