Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone use trisoleran

the tan lasts as long as any normal tan- the tan is natural, it's not caused by dyes. It's dangerous only if misused, as with many drugs. IE minimize eye exposure, prolonged use, excessive doses, control UV exposure for the active period.

if abused it can have neg sides. i tried to get a script from my dermatologist and he wouldn't give it to me. i really wanted to try it. i haven't seen it on the black market.

Dose it also increase your risk of skin cancer as well? This might be a way to try to get a script if not. If you have a few moles on your body you can tell the doc you want to be able to get a tan without staying in the sun for prolonged periods of time so as to avoid risking cancer.

Also can provide a link to an article(s) which may help outlining safe usage?

=w= said:
Dose it also increase your risk of skin cancer as well? This might be a way to try to get a script if not. If you have a few moles on your body you can tell the doc you want to be able to get a tan without staying in the sun for prolonged periods of time so as to avoid risking cancer.

Also can provide a link to an article(s) which may help outlining safe usage?

it should DECREASE risk of skin cancer.. it increases melanin production

macrophage69alpha said:

it should DECREASE risk of skin cancer.. it increases melanin production

There are other considerations Macro, which are too complex
to be discussed here.

Fonz

I.E> Fonz is not overly convinced about the safety of
melanin-enhancing compounds. See, they just don't
raise melanin levels, they also have an impact on epidermal layer
of your skin which CAN increase your risk of melanoma.

Fonz

HONSZ said:
Works good in connection with tanning beds-for the natural sun its very dangerous !!
Greetz

Anyone know why it's dangerous to use this stuff in the sun?

I thought the sun was supposed to be "safer" than the beds.

EngiCream said:

Anyone know why it's dangerous to use this stuff in the sun?

I thought the sun was supposed to be "safer" than the beds.

unltraviolet dosage is much easier to control in a tanning bed.. go out side on a high UV day and well.. effects may not be desirable.. (though it will vary)

macrophage69alpha said:

unltraviolet dosage is much easier to control in a tanning bed.. go out side on a high UV day and well.. effects may not be desirable.. (though it will vary)

oh ok...thanks :dance2:

Top Bottom