Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone use test prop?

rigefe36

Hey does anyone on here use testosterone propionate as their test base in a cycle?
I wanted to see if it was plausible to pin it daily or if you recommend doing EOD
36 years old, 2nd cycle. 5’8’’ 177 pounds
I want to do maybe 50mgs per day for 12 weeks.

ive used it but i hate pinning so i stick with test cyp which obviously requires much less frequent pinning... you can pin test prop daily or every other day... it is entirely up to you...

In my experience test prop caused PIP more often than enth or cyp.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I agree , it causes PIP easier than other long acting esters. I usually only use it the first 2 weeks until the long acting esters kick in. For me it seams essier on the system than takimg orals the first two weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Over the years, I like tp pin less and less so I generally stick with longer esters. I used to run shorter esters far more. The quality is very important and I would recommend going with Domestic Supply for everything!

Hey does anyone on here use testosterone propionate as their test base in a cycle?
I wanted to see if it was plausible to pin it daily or if you recommend doing EOD
36 years old, 2nd cycle. 5’8’’ 177 pounds
I want to do maybe 50mgs per day for 12 weeks.

i prefer to use test enan as test base so i do 1 shot/week
why do test prop its high PIP

Top Bottom