Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone use the same needle to draw and inject?

kraze said:
i'm thinking about it, i can handle extra pain from it becoming slightly dull

sometimes, mostly when using up my syringes are that needle installed, otherwise I always use 18g to draw (unless it's water based) and 23g or 25g to inject depending on spot and specific gear being used. It does make a diff as far as pain not to mention much more sterile.

kraze said:
i'm thinking about it, i can handle extra pain from it becoming slightly dull

wouldnt worry about the dullness as much as bacteria. the last thing you ever want is an infection in your bloodstream.

I used the same needle to load and inject only once. Hurt like a bitch; I will never do that again.

now you guys are talking about when you have to through a rubber stopper right? what about amps? you break the neck off and then suck it out with the pin? you shouldnt have to change the pin in this case correct?

It's faster to draw with a 20g and shoot with a 23g than it is to draw and shoot with a 23g.

swordfish151 said:
now you guys are talking about when you have to through a rubber stopper right? what about amps? you break the neck off and then suck it out with the pin? you shouldnt have to change the pin in this case correct?

^ :rolleyes:

I always change needle when drawing through a stopper, never change when drawing from an Amp.

Oh hell no first off dulls the pin second off it is not as sterile. If your going cough up the for gear why be so cheap about the pins?

Plus I draw with a harpon 17g shot with a 25g.

Top Bottom