Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone use primoteston depot (Enanthate) from Mexico. Any good?

well its good, but a friend had 10 amps tested, and the results came back, that 8 out of 10 amps contained test, but two amps were oil only, no steroid, so I say you can figure if have 10 amps that atleast one of them is going to be oil only. Some may differ on this opinion, but just like all tests out of mexico its either underdosed and underfilled, I think the tornell version or aratest is better to go with than primoteston, and the testoprim-D is okay too!

well its good, but a friend had 10 amps tested, and the results came back, that 8 out of 10 amps contained test, but two amps were oil only, no steroid, so I say you can figure if have 10 amps that atleast one of them is going to be oil only. Some may differ on this opinion, but just like all tests out of mexico its either underdosed and underfilled, I think the tornell version or aratest is better to go with than primoteston, and the testoprim-D is okay too!

that is very odd. why in the world would your friend waste $80 worth of test? For all general purposes, it is highly unlikely for primotest to be faked due to it's cheap price. personally I have always gotten great results from mexican primotest. and it being made by schering makes it a more consistant quality than tornel or any other mexican brand IMO. i would even go as far as saying tornel is always underdosed and less quality than primoteston. testoprim-d is good, but it hurts like a mofo. if you are going to choose testoprim, might as well take a good quality prop ed instead.

primoteston you may have purchased it in Mexico, but I know primoteston is from germany, I have 20 vials on oder, scherring,

Curios what does an amp in Mexico cost.

i can get it for at least $8. if you hunt around and go deeper into mexico you could probably find it for $5-6 a vial. schering produces primoteston all over the place. i have seen mexican, egyption, russian, ect..

Mexican Blue Box Primoteston SUCKS

I couldnt get it anywhere for under 15$ In Panama it came with a file in a red and blue box in a clear TRAY(no blister pack). Made by Schering. Lite blue screening like CID and it rocked! 3 weeks of the Mex crap and nothing but wasted training on an anabolic level. My opinion

prices have jumped on Mexican primoteston dramatically. I used to get it for $4 back in the 90's. I just got back from Puerto Vallarta and now they are more than triple that cost..... WOW!

Top Bottom