Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone use primoteston depot (Enanthate) from Mexico. Any good?

Im assuming you got it in Tijuana.. If you were to drive down the coast to say Ensanada you can get it for half the price of TJ.

exactly, TJ is fucked and SPIKED becuase of higschooler and Junior college atheletes looking for a quick way to blow up. Not to mention there are boatloads of fakes and counterfeits out there, and you also have to make sure your pharma is in with the feds, some will set you up. An old pharma of mine just went down in tj, they had my old email lol.

that is very odd. why in the world would your friend waste $80 worth of test? For all general purposes, it is highly unlikely for primotest to be faked due to it's cheap price. personally I have always gotten great results from mexican primotest. and it being made by schering makes it a more consistant quality than tornel or any other mexican brand IMO. i would even go as far as saying tornel is always underdosed and less quality than primoteston. testoprim-d is good, but it hurts like a mofo. if you are going to choose testoprim, might as well take a good quality prop ed instead.

I bought this in Mexico 4 weeks ago, never having tried anything like this before. I have low testosterone and was hoping it would help with that and give me a boost in the gym which I go to 4 or 5 times a week usually. So far I feel nothing, absolutely nothing. Am I expecting to much or should give it a bit more time to work?

Top Bottom