Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone use PGF2 via DMSO??

Mr H

Elite Mentor
Platinum
If so how much did you have to use a day- how long did you do it- and what kind of results did you see?

Ranger's done it a few times on his chest i believe.

------------------
e2.jpg

I would like to try that. I'm just wondering if it's worth it.

------------------
Born to fight, Trained to kill, Ready to Die, But never will!
5C345B20EC13A5698525661C0066CDB2

I would have to say that the DMSO or Phogel route would be mostly a waste.

It worked the first few times, but I found i had to increase the dosage considerably each time to achieve the desired effect.

It was however, a nice break for a day or two from the injections....give it a try once or twice and form your own opinion though!!

Ranger

Ranger- do you think smaller doses and less injections would still be effective or is PGF a drug where; for it's effectivness to be seen it must be taken a lot?

Mr H, the dosage is relatively small anyway. And if you shoot the muscle 3 times a day, that is also pretty frequent. In my opinion, shooting less, but then shooting say 5 times a day, I don't believe it would be more beneficial.
With how shitty the pgf2a makes you feel, and the side effects lasting between 1 and 2 hours... I don't think you'd want to feel like shit 10 hours out of the day, anyway.

I saw no difference in growth from when I was taking a lighter dosage 3 times a day, than when I was taking a bigger dose twice a day. The pain level with a 1/2 cc shot isn't that much different that a full cc shot. So I couldn't justify taking the pain 5 times, when you could get away with taking it twice.

I'm with Val on this...toward the end I was doing what I call the " Clen Method " 2 weeks on, 1 week off...or 3 days of injecting, and 1 day off....twice a day, at moderate dosages...gains kept coming as well...just experiment with it a little and find out what works best for ya Bro!!

Ranger

Top Bottom