Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone use halotestin?

uilder1

I’m interested in using halotestin, heard this stuff is really stronger than any other steroids. It is like 1000X more anabolic than straight test right?

Would using 50mg a day be equivalent of using like 5000mg of testosterone or is that not how this works? I’m not gonna use that much just curious what you guys experienced on it

I’m interested in using halotestin, heard this stuff is really stronger than any other steroids. It is like 1000X more anabolic than straight test right?

Would using 50mg a day be equivalent of using like 5000mg of testosterone or is that not how this works? I’m not gonna use that much just curious what you guys experienced on it

I use halo just before competition to harden the muscles. I usually go 20 mg for two weeks and 40 the last week. I only go a max of three weeks.
I had liver checked one time shortly after and the results were pretty bad. I later had bloods and they were good. I have never seen a toxicity rating of orals, but I’ll bet that halo is high on the list.

At 20 mg, maybe you can go 4 weeks. I have never used halo for gaining strength just because it is a short run. I guess if you do phase cycling ( short cycles within the cycle), maybe you could work it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dont use halotesting, it doesnt work like that
its not 50mgs of halotestin to 5000mgs of test

its not even close and it doesnt work well anyhow

Top Bottom