Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try TARGEX BURN from Proteabody

nygiants

EF Logger
EF VIP
recomended by needtogetaas

I reached out for soem help on resolving this pseudo Gyno issue im having..

It $55 with shipping for what looks like a very small spray bottle...anyone ever use this stuff?...does it work? or is this some fancy over priced fat burner?

http://www.proteabody.com/

TargeX Burn is a new improved topical solution that helps reduce excess water deposits and thickness of the skin thanks to its main ingredients: Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Caffeine Anhydrous and Yohimbine. Is no brainer Glycyrrhetinic Acid which is the main ingredient in the original TargeX is proven to reduce subcutaneous fat by blocking cortisol. Well , TargeX Burn is another version that works differently than TargeX Heat.

This Burn formula also contains caffeine anhydrous and yohimbine Hcl, while the caffeine helps by mobilizing fat and also decreasing excess water deposits, Yohimbine works by mobilizing brown adipose tissue ( stubborn bodyfat ) and also promoting blood to the extremities and appendages. In other words, it can treat male impotence quite effectively, as well as increase the sex drive (libido) in men and in women.

In addition (as if that wasn't enough), yohimbe has also been shown to help prevent arteries from becoming blocked or clogged and causing myocardial dysfunction or strokes. Not only does yohimbe help men with sexual performance, increase libido, and help prevent heart attacks, but yohimbe also has been shown to decrease fat synthesis in the body by increasing fatty acid mobilization.

* Please be aware that Yohimbine may increase your blood pressure and cause headaches.

*** This information has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not meant to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease, condition, or illness. It is essential that you never make a change in your health support plan or regimen without thorough research and review in collaboration with your professional healthcare team.

Quantity - 100 ml.

i have used some of my bottle but not enuf to give a definitive answer. i unfortunately keep forgetting to put it on me in a consistent manner but from what little i have used it appears to work.

u may want 2 ask hurricane187 i think he got some.

nygiants, if you have early gyno no fat burner (topical or otherwise) will get rid of it. If you need to lose some fat from the area to determine, then TargeX Burn or TargeX Heat should work. If those are the only areas you use the TargeX then the bottle should last for quite some time for you.

OK so is it Letro or TargeX or both?

I just started my cycle....when should I take this stuff and how much.

I'm looking to get rid of this pseudo gyno that started last year after what I believe was casued by a bad reaction to Clomid.

Always take care of gyno or chest fat before starting another cycle. I don't rmember the details to out whole pm but I am sure there was a reason I gave the advice of this rather then letro,nolva and other methods. Or maybe I said both who knows.

Top Bottom