Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try orals from PSL?

Baverne

I already know the injectables from PSL are good. myself and my gym buddy have tried it already and we both agreed it is top-notch.

however using sources over the years I've noticed a lot of times if they're injectables are great their orals can be only so-so. can anyone comment on the quality of their orals?

I already know the injectables from PSL are good. myself and my gym buddy have tried it already and we both agreed it is top-notch.

however using sources over the years I've noticed a lot of times if they're injectables are great their orals can be only so-so. can anyone comment on the quality of their orals?

I used anavar from euro pharma got them from psl
high quality and strong, pumped me up

Euro pharma I did try them from psl in 2021
dbol I think I did 30mgs was easy to use
the tabs break fairly easy which is actually good for me i was splitting 10mg dbol doses

I tried a few orals from PSL, mainly Euro Pharma anavar, winstrol
Had a euro pharma oral only cycle last year 50mgs winstrol 50mgs anavar
my abs were ripping my skin with the hgh i use

I've tried injectable cut mix pro from PSL, easy pin a bit of pip but overall good quality.

Euro pharma orals from Puritysourcelabs are trusted and good quality

Vision and PSL are highly respected in our community

Both orals and injectables top quality from PSL.

highest quality brand for 20 years + and trusted and supported

First and foremost how are you?
That is a rather interesting observation you have made, regarding oils being good, but when it pertains to the orals it can be hit or miss with other sources.
If you take notice at the vast amount of staple compounds that we have in the oral application, this also includes exotic, and prohormones and other designer steroids.
We have our products sent out to a independent non-biased testing facility, the results are posted on www. Euro-Pharmacies.net

This company is highly recognized globally in its region they do a lot of work for research and development companies, this lab testing facility can validate and authenticate that are products have been approved and tested by them.

Our orals use a very unique combination with binders and fillers, we use a starch base, that is a derivative of potatoes, with very minimal cellulose, and depending on the geographical location of our shipping facilities, some may come color coded and some may not.
This does not affect the quality whatsoever.

Historically we have one of the best records, if anything we are the leader in the market and we are continually pressing forward with game changing releases of compounds.

You owe it to yourself to save some small samples and send them away for testing, I strongly encourage that you do a random purchase this way it will eliminate any suspicions.

If you have any more questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out and ask, your needs are extremely important to me

Top Bottom