Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try liquid cabergoline (Dostinex)???

supreme

Guys:

I am planning out my next cycle & PCT and was wondering has anyone used liquid cabergoline from PNP??? I have used their other liquid anti-e's.

Their liquid is 5mg / ml is this dosage a little high???

Thanks!

S

I can tell you I have tried some cabaser, at 1/2 a pill per does twice this week, and I haven't noticed all the terrific claims taking place. It does have some effect possibly, but I am a bit dissapointed and at this point have no intent to order anymore. Maybe 1 whole pill is needed instead of a half, but then it's getting expensive. Also, people are talking about spreading out the half pill dose to last 6 months, which seems to suggest a dose every 4 days or so, yet the literature says it is a daily pill, so I don't see thet sense in that either.
The liquid can't be any better.

are you sure its 5mg and not .5mg
the cabergoline i have is 1mg per pill and recomended dose is .05 2 times per week

correction bottle claime .5mg/ml
I'll report as feedback cums in

PNP is selling their product at .5mg/ml 30ml. That is 15mg of Cabaser for $90. That is no deal, especially risking it not being legit. I ordered real cabaser from the following people. It took 2 weeks to get it, but I got it.

20 Tabs x 1mg per tab = 20mg for $75 + 20 shipping. You get more for the same as PNP and you are sure it is real. They also have higher dosage tabs too.

http://www.aurapharm.com/cabergoline.htm

I hope I'm not disppointed
i usually shop better
I've heard good comments about PNP and I was interested in another product as well
so I paired up my purchase

Thanks for all the feedback!

I made a mistake on the dosage; it probably is the 0.5mg/ ml - but they don't specify the per ml dosage on their website; just the price for 30 ml & 50 ml. The picture of the bottle is slightly turned and not sharp so you can't see the decimal point before the 5

Anyway I think I'll give it a shot b'cause they have a great rep, fast delivery and I was pleased with all thier anti-e's (except the taste!). Also they are domestic, I don't like anything but paper coming through customs. I know its legal but they are now starting to crackdown on all imported presecription meds b'cause the pharm companies are losing big $ and they pay kickbacks to the f'in FDA.

Anyone get any sides I.E. I got blinding headaches & constipation from Bromocriptine but worked real well in that I want to bang everything in sight!! So I guess it did work to prevent shutdown and the boys never shrank!

Thanks again!

S

Last edited:
I know its legal but they are now starting to crackdown on all imported presecription meds b'cause the pharm companies are losing big $ and they pay kickbacks to the f'in FDA.
supreme said:
Gotta love the drug companies, they are very greedy. Heaven forbid that the consumer can save money!

Anyone get any sides I.E. I got blinding headaches & constipation from Bromocriptine but worked real well in that I want to bang everything in sight!! So I guess it did work to prevent shutdown and the boys never shrank!

Does bromo give everybody constipation? I've never used it, but I may need to on my next cycle, so I was curious as to what side effects most people get when using it.

Top Bottom