Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try injectable oral steroids?

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

I have used injectable winstrol and did not like the experience I had at all. It was very painful and had to be frequently injected. It is not something I will do again

Prefer to take orals - orally and inject - injectables. Make sure you buy from approved sources and results will be spectacular

I see some sources that are underground now selling some injectable oral steroids. Example i see them selling dianabol DBOL as an injectable. apparently you load up the syringe with 30 to 50 mg of it and then you inject.

will this still absorb just as good as an actual tablet and has anyone try these before what were your results

It's been around for years

I see some sources that are underground now selling some injectable oral steroids. Example i see them selling dianabol DBOL as an injectable. apparently you load up the syringe with 30 to 50 mg of it and then you inject.

will this still absorb just as good as an actual tablet and has anyone try these before what were your results

I like injectable Winstrol but that's about it, not sure I would use the other ones when the tabs work just fine.

Main Podcast Page
https://www.evolutionary.org/podcasts/

Top Bottom