Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone try API's mass/tren combo?

started it yesterday..totally painless injects...had awsome workouts today, very aggressive..so far love the stuff...

Have not tried this product but have been using other API products and have had great luck with them. I am sure others are well too

bigtasty25 said:
started it yesterday..totally painless injects...had awsome workouts today, very aggressive..so far love the stuff...

Hey bigtasty let me know what kind of results you get because you will be a couple months ahead of me. What kind of dosages are you taking and how often?

pride...2.5ml's total per week..so 250mgs mast/250 tren...my aggression on this stuff is soooo much better than dmso/phlogel transdermal use...i get pretty agitated on it though fairly easy since its a strong ass androgen (anabolic too of course)...so i gotta be aware of it, im always friendly to my friends though..but i get kinda impatient on it so i take calms forte and kava kava for that and im fine..

bigtasty25 said:
pride...2.5ml's total per week..so 250mgs mast/250 tren...my aggression on this stuff is soooo much better than dmso/phlogel transdermal use...i get pretty agitated on it though fairly easy since its a strong ass androgen (anabolic too of course)...so i gotta be aware of it, im always friendly to my friends though..but i get kinda impatient on it so i take calms forte and kava kava for that and im fine..

ED or EOD

Top Bottom