Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone try a 400 test e and test c blend

splking1

I was wondering if anyone has tried test 400mg test c and test e blend. Or would i be better off running just test c at 400mg? I thought i read somewhere on here a guy had a recipe for test 400 with both compounds but no feedback.

I'm not a rookie and compete at a high level just trying to find something better.

If so can you guys give me a recipe :Chef: and advice

There is no point the esters for each compound are so similar you really would be getting to much out of it.

yes just use a good solvent like Benzyl Benzoate

ok that does not really help.

Anyone have a recipe for painless test cyp 400mg. Done 2% ba and 20% ba on a 250mg mix and it crystallizes when its gets cold

Last edited:
ok that does not really help.

Anyone have a recipe for painless test cyp 400mg. Done 2% ba and 20% ba on a 250mg mix and it crystallizes when its gets cold

thats a recipe right there that you said, a wrong one but here.

Get 50 ml of 0il and 40 grams of powder.BA?B solution should be 2ml of ba and 18 ml of bb.

thats a recipe right there that you said, a wrong one but here.

Get 50 ml of 0il and 40 grams of powder.BA?B solution should be 2ml of ba and 18 ml of bb.

Yes your right that was a recipe for a 250mg mix of test cyp that crystallized when it got below 60 degrees.

So im assuming your saying for 400mg test c you need 2% ba and 18%bb Am i understanding that right?

Yes your right that was a recipe for a 250mg mix of test cyp that crystallized when it got below 60 degrees.

So im assuming your saying for 400mg test c you need 2% ba and 18%bb Am i understanding that right?

Yes thats the right percent and store it inside some place warm.

Top Bottom