Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone tried Selegiline

I took it for a couple of months. Made me feel like I could concentrate better and boosted sex drive. It has a very short half life and usually needs to be dosed 3x per day. I later switched to the selegiline patch.

I've taken Selegiline while on HRT and it did raise Test levels by a significant amount. The drawback was that it also raised Estrogen. It works on dopamine and when you raise dopamine, you raise Test and vice-versa.

R1

r1derful said:
I took it for a couple of months. Made me feel like I could concentrate better and boosted sex drive. It has a very short half life and usually needs to be dosed 3x per day. I later switched to the selegiline patch.

I've taken Selegiline while on HRT and it did raise Test levels by a significant amount. The drawback was that it also raised Estrogen. It works on dopamine and when you raise dopamine, you raise Test and vice-versa.

R1
thanks for the imput, do you think it is also good for a sleep aid?

noclue9415 said:
thanks for the imput, do you think it is also good for a sleep aid?

It definitely didn't work for me as a sleep aid...it is quite activating. For awhile after I started taking it, it would make my hands shake. If I didn't get my last dose in by 3pm or so, I would skip it since it would keep me up if I took it too late.

Read all about it here: http://www.selegiline.com

I think in AAS circles, it is primarly used as a potential way to control prolactin. In HRT/TRT circles, it is more commonly used for sex drive and concentration.

R1

I've taken it every day for the last 7 years, but in fairly small dose. No negative effects. I just use it to improve mental functioning. I can't say that the effects are obvious in smaller doses...but if the effects are obvious, you may well be taking too much.

that is correct the right dose has a very subtle effect. it should be somewhat noticable but nothing dramatic. more dramatic effects will sometimes also see anxiety (i.e. with caffeine) which indicates you are probably taking too much. at least if hrt / life extension is your longer term goal

Top Bottom