Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone take nasal steroids for sinus problems while on cycle? can you mix without ?

pittbull2

Hey bros , I feel alot of pressure in my head from sinus problems ,I hope lol btw blood pressure is good I'm ending my 6th week Test & Deca and just curious if any of you take nasal steroids WHILE ON to help with imflamation in the sinus and if so is there any sides mixing ?

I've used the nasal stroidal compound while not using gear and I got dizzy as all heck so I stopped. Claritan did the same thing to me. I guess I have an allergic reaction to allergy meds!

Not much help, but....

I have Flonase. That's steroid-based. Not used it while on though.

I'd not expect problems as the 'roids in a nasal spray are totally different in function than what you take for bulking. They're designed to turn off your sinuses so the membranes recede without harsh acids.

I've been taking Albuterol, clarinex, and just started to take Advair. All i know is that my asthma cleared up and could breathe normally without gasping for air . Usually take a couple puffs of albuterol to open my lungs up prior to working out

they won't affect orals/IM's, they are topical anti-inflammatory steroids...essentially catabolic, but dont get absorbed systemically, so you won't have any confilcting effects if you were theoretically taking anabolics.

Top Bottom