Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone on opiates (percs,hydies,fentanyl and want to get off them ??

kyoshi6

High End Bro
Platinum
Here is what worked for me.

After 10 years of abuse of hydrocodone, percocets, dilaudid, ocycontins, and any other opiate I could get ahold of, they had ruined me. I had a 50 a day habit of 10mgs of whatever could get. Roughly 240mg to 320mg of oxcycontins a day. All these when I had them. And most of the time i did have them at first because I would see more than one Dr, including my hospital visits.

I got to the point that they (pills) were the only thing important to me. I started selling things to support my habit until I got to the bottom with nothing else to sell. I did everything including yard sales just to make enough for another pill and in the end.....what did it cost me ??? It cost me the woman I loved, my 2 businesses, my home, my guns, my 4 wheeler, my BMW, my truck, nearly all my personal items including my bedroom furniture and even the watch on my wrist. I had my cell phone turned off then sold it, my electricity, gas, and water. I turned them all back on until they came and took the meters. I went to the BOTTOM of life. I had no insurance to pay for any sort of treatment but I had people and family that kept trying to get me into some facility. They tried until they found out what it cost to get me into one and then pushed it off on me and old me that if I wanted off them bad enough that I could just quit. Just put them down cold-turkey. IT DIDN'T HAPPEN !!!

I spent my whole day doing what i could just to make enough money to buy a few pills and then the routine started all over again. I would say to myself " if I can make just enough money to buy a few pills then I will feel more like doing something"

Those blue, green, yellow, small, round, oval, or whatever they looked like at the time, took all I had. AND I LET THEM DO IT. So...are you at this point too ?? Like I said, I had no one help me and I don't blame them !!! I probably wouldn't have helped me either.

I used to get on the internet and search to see what I could do to make the withdrawals easier everytime I ran out of the pills.

One day I was on the internet and found a research program offered at a local hospital that was willing to give me pills, pay me, and get me off the pills comfortably. I tried it and I am glad i did. I was put on a pill called suboxone and it change my life. I actually owe my life to God and an accidental click on a hospital website.

So today ??? I am still on a low dose of suboxone and I haven't had not one withdrawal from day one. After that first pill the hospital gave me I felt better and I still do. I am working, have another vehicle, my daughters speak to me again, I enjoy being with my new grand-daughter, I love sex again (the pills took my sex drive away), I don't close myself in like a hermit, I DO still have legal issues that I am paying for because of not paying taxes, vehicle insurance, being pulled over for it and having my drivers license suspended and then getting caught driving without them. Even with all this going on and having to pay for MY mistakes.....Life is good again.

So with all this said. If you are having a problem with prescription pills and want to get off them, do what I did. Check with your local hospitals. They offer research programs and will PAY YOU TO GET OFF THEM just for being in their program. I was paid 1100.00 on the suboxone program I was in and I would do the program all over again and not get paid for it just to never get in the shape that I got myself into. I WISH I WOULD HAVE HAD SOMEONE SHARE THIS TYPE OF INFORMATION WITH ME. IT WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN ME 10 YEARS TO GET OFF THE OPIATES.

That is just the short story about me. I am sure you have one too if you are addicted... Maybe this post helps someone. If it only helps just one then it was well worth reading. No one can understand an addict like another addict.

Good luck. You too CAN get off them. Life gets better
Kyoshi6

God bless you...and thank God that something positive is happening in your life. Opium and it's derivitives have been a scourge on man since Biblical times.

If your message touches only one person then your telling it is worthwhile.

Onward and upward.

Top Bottom