Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone not feeling sore on cycle?

Tibor2

It has been several weeks since I started my cycle oftestosterone with dianabol, and everything seems to be going good –the strength is really up, and I feel like working out everyday. Onething I noticed – I don't feel sore on the next day after workingout, even though I train even harder than before. Is this normal?Does this still mean that I grow, or not?

Welcome to the world of steroids that's one of the main reasons people take them for yes it's totally normal

steroids will cut recovery time in half

if you are trying to improve you should up your workouts now, you should feel SOME light soreness after your workouts still. it is subtle.

maybe you should try some new exercises.. a perfect example is lunges, does anyone ever do lunges? NO. or front squats, or box squats. you will be sore the next day trust me. they hit hammies and glutes

This is something completely normal, and this is in fact what makes steroid use so appealing to many. Consider this to be your opportunity to train more and lift heavier.

Sometimes it's takes hulk day or a complete routine change to get the DOMs again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not necessarily the steroids. Most hard training athletes rarely get DOMS because their bodies are used to the hard training.

In fact, if you are getting sore after your workouts, that's actually a sign that your diet, training or recovery is off. You should not be getting overly sore from your workouts.

Getting really sore after workouts is a red flag that you are doing too much or you aren't recovering properly.

Soreness is not an indicator if you will grow or not. Sometimes you will get sore and sometimes you wont. The key is to have your diet right and train hard. If you are going hard at the gym, do not worry if you get sore or not........just make sure you are pushing.

Top Bottom