Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone know any good books on bodybuilding that have multiple routines?

Slyder190

I have been very intrigued by learning more about how muscles need changing stimulus to keep getting results. I have read two books by Charles Poliquin, but would like to see something similar, yet centered more around hypertrophy instead of strength alone.

home-gym.com

I picked up two books from this website(Train, eat, grow and a Ironman book). They have a nice selection. Hope this helps.

holy shit.... The encyclopedia of Bodybuilding.... OMG BEST BOOK i have EVER seen.... covers everything.... I just spent 2 hours in borders reading the bastard... its 29.99 and is something like 650 pages... its awesome... Written by, uhh Muscle Mag? Is that what its called, shit i forgot... but hey man check it out... talks about steroid cycles, diets, training routines, over training, pro's talk about thier routines and stuff... its SWEET... haha damn i could go on and on about this book... check it out...

Poliquin actually incorporates a lot of hypertrophy methods in his routines, I think he is good at balancing the two(strenght and size).

I feel your pain thought, theres not a lot "intellegent" books on training at the local bookstores. But hell I seen guys who train like idiots and look awesome because they have great diets or genetics but usually both.

Explosive Growth is full of cool shit like diet, training, drugs, routines from the pro's, motivation etc. Definately worth a look as it covers training in genaeral as well as exploring each bodypart in detail.

Top Bottom