Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone Here Have Trouble Flaring Your Lats?

i just recently got this improved on, my avi isnt completely flared i was just flexing my back, once i get these pics off the digi youll see what i mean, i look 3x as wide

Dont feel bad I have the same problem but after a hard core day of doing back trust me you will have know problem ......... If your back is pumped up you will flare the hell out of it

OMEGA said:
Dead lifts super setted with Hammer Strength pull downs

That's going to be kind of hard when the Squat rack is on the other side of the gym away from the Hammer Strength machines. :)

I workout at home, i have the PowerTec Power Cage with the Lat/Row Attachment. also has wide grip chin up bar and dip handles.

i hope they start to get bigger soon because i hate the fact i can do weighted dips and the Tri's being a much smaller muscle group and i can only get a couple bodyweight pull ups.

ShowKidd said:
i cant seem to make the mind to muscle connection to flare my lats, anyone else have this problem??

do you feel your lats are weak point of your physique? if so prioritize in training and practice posing to learn muscle control and feel.

Top Bottom