x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Anyone heard of no gains from dianabol?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Anyone heard of no gains from dianabol? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: A friend of mine has just finished a 6 week course of dbol & tamox, he experienced no strength gains and put on about 6lb.. anyone ever heard of this? , i got good weight, muscle and strength gains... seems bonkers to me..

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Broly

Anyone heard of no gains from dianabol?

A friend of mine has just finished a 6 week course of dbol & tamox, he experienced no strength gains and put on about 6lb.. anyone ever heard of this? , i got good weight, muscle and strength gains... seems bonkers to me..

gear was bunk

lartinos
    And you used the same pills? 6 lb's isn't too bad I guess, he must not have clue of what he's doing. What kind of d-bol. I'm on day 9 of the russians and am up 7lb's whilst also taking letrozole.

what kind was it? what was the dosage? what else was he using? how many calories did he take in each day?

Sounds like bunk gear or he wasn't eating enough. Shit, my first cycle of DBol I put on 6lbs in about three days.

I agree with gab...may have been caloric intake, or it may have just been scam gear.

Good Broly
    the gear was good, same stuff i used (russian), i gained about 6ib the first week, and about 20lb in total. the bol come from a very reliable supplier. the only thing is, as pointed out by a boulder257, is he cal intake was not that high. (his dosage was 30mg / day)

Pro Bodybuilder
    Some people just don't respond to gear. As whacky as that seems, I have a good friend who is completely resistant. We both started our first cycle together; I made up the fina and test prop myself and then split it into two vials and gave half to him. I used the other half. I gained 27 lbs on that cycle in 11 weeks as well as a bad case of acne and some hairloss. He gained nothing. His diet was actually better than mine and he followed the same workout plan as myself. His dosages were triple that of my own. He got no sides and no gains; just plain zip. He might as well have been shooting straight sesame oil. Keep in mind that I made up the gear he was using and I know it was legit.

Good Broly
    Originally posted by Spidey
    Some people just don't respond to gear. As whacky as that seems, I have a good friend who is completely resistant. We both started our first cycle together; I made up the fina and test prop myself and then split it into two vials and gave half to him. I used the other half. I gained 27 lbs on that cycle in 11 weeks as well as a bad case of acne and some hairloss. He gained nothing. His diet was actually better than mine and he followed the same workout plan as myself. His dosages were triple that of my own. He got no sides and no gains; just plain zip. He might as well have been shooting straight sesame oil. Keep in mind that I made up the gear he was using and I know it was legit.
    Now that really is bad news !, in the case of my friend, hes gone off the idea of using any gear (money vs gains).

Juice Authority

Re: Anyone heard of no gains from dianabol?

Originally posted by Awes0me
    A friend of mine has just finished a 6 week course of dbol & tamox, he experienced no strength gains and put on about 6lb.. anyone ever heard of this? , i got good weight, muscle and strength gains... seems bonkers to me..
    Unless his diet completely sucked it wasn't Methandrostenolone / methandienone that was in his D-bol.