Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone hear of something called gw0742?

DannyWY

has anyone on here research or used gw0742. It's supposed to be the newest sarm compound out there and it's similar to cardarine because they're both PPAR agonists. there are some sarm suppliers advertising it as a substitute for cardarine because it's supposed to be better and cheaper to produce

I have no confidence in it whatsoever... there's very little out there on it and you really dont know what you are getting.. there's so many years of people using gw501516 and you can easily see years of feedback on it... ill stick with what we know works and what it is etc...

GW0742 is known to have a short half life like SR so it doesnt work as well as cardarine gw501516

With any of these compounds I like to wait a few years for not only testing but for real world experience. Guys will use it and report on it. I tend to wait until my trusted source (sarms.forsale) carries something before I go and try it. This helps me feel confident I am getting the legit product I intend to use.

Top Bottom