Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

for anyone having acne problems while on

matty420

anyone who has been reading any of my posts knows that i'm about 6 weeks into a pretty acne prone cycle. i have found a magical little pill that kills acne! it's called monodox and you can easily order it from quite a few websites online. i ordered the 100mg capsules and within 2 weeks everything on my back and chest has been clearing up miraculously. i highly reccomend it to anyone and everyone. the only sides i have been getting from it is dry skin and the sh*ts every now and again lol. give it a try guys.. it's amazing

matty420 said:
anyone who has been reading any of my posts knows that i'm about 6 weeks into a pretty acne prone cycle. i have found a magical little pill that kills acne! it's called monodox and you can easily order it from quite a few websites online. i ordered the 100mg capsules and within 2 weeks everything on my back and chest has been clearing up miraculously. i highly reccomend it to anyone and everyone. the only sides i have been getting from it is dry skin and the sh*ts every now and again lol. give it a try guys.. it's amazing

I use a scrub thats topical that is amazing,,,i stay away from the oral drugs like this and accutane.

im about a week away from starting my next cycle and have already started taking monodox for about a month now and hoping this will help because i tend to breakout. also using benzyl peroxide 5% wash

lakelandrb20 said:
im about a week away from starting my next cycle and have already started taking monodox for about a month now and hoping this will help because i tend to breakout. also using benzyl peroxide 5% wash

is this your first time using monodox? if so you'll be amazed.
i wish i would have started taking it before my cycle as a preventive measure,
but whatever it's definitely doing it's intended job

I have been prescribed this before from a dermatologist last year. Works pretty well, and alot cheaper than accutane if I remember correctly.

Please PM me the site as well.

Thanks! :)

Top Bottom