Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone have Tren Ace gains on just 50mg EOD?

fnbdave

Jut started this cycle last week.
I am doing 50mg of Tren A every other day now along with 500mg a week of Sust.

Anyone have luck with this dosage or do I really have to up it to 75mg or higher? I want to stick to EOD if at all possible.

50 EOD is fucking plenty lol..

I ran super long estered Parabolan (which delivers way less per 100mg of tren than Trenbolone Acetate) at 100mgs per week and I NOTICED the tren..

Tren is strong. Especially that faster esthers. You are fine doing 50 mgs eod. That adds up.

Yeah-I've been doing 500TestE (a week) and 50TrenA EOD since it's my first time on Tren and def felt it . I'm about to go 75/100.Been having night sweats and dreams but no other sides so want to up the dosage

i havent felt anything too wacky. i usually sleep like a log but in the last few days i have had some restless sleep, waking up through the night. In the gym i feel I can lift a bit heavier but nothing crazy. I have only had 3 doses so far though.

i havent felt anything too wacky. i usually sleep like a log but in the last few days i have had some restless sleep, waking up through the night. In the gym i feel I can lift a bit heavier but nothing crazy. I have only had 3 doses so far though.

Hopefully you wont get any more sides as they can be a Bitch.

The first time I ran Tren Ace was at 50mg/eod with 400mg/wk of Test and by the 2nd week I couldn't sleep, bad sweats, and had nightmares.

You'll love the results though.

I've been fine off 75-100mg every mon/wed/fri. my new thing is to mix a longer and shorter ester and do the same schedule. Been at this for about 6 weeks. I've gotten heavier/stronger than ever...

i think i am going to continue to do 50MG every other day for week 2 and then see if i need to bump it up to 75MG in week three.

Top Bottom