Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone have NON-BACTERIAL PROSTATITIS (and gear)

Alex Cross

I am suffering from what I believe to be non-bacterial prostatitis. Been to all the Doc's, and they don't know how to deal with this kind of prostatitis, cause it doesnt respond to antibiotcs... All the same deal, aviod caffeine, spicy foods, alcohol, etc etc....

Question is, any of you guys have this and cycle up? How does it affect you?? thanks!

A.C

I've had androgen caused prostatitis that got infected because I did not take precautions with it soon enough. The doc gave me antibiotics to cure the infection and some anti-inflammatory medication which helped a lot but the prostatitis (not the infection) just came back again and again when I discontinued the anti-inflammatories. The way I eventually combatted this was to take Saw Palmetto extract at I believe 180 mgs two or three times daily throughout a cycle and for a while after. This completely solved my problem at that time and has continued to be effective for all cycles after.

Top Bottom