Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone have experience with SR9009?

FT10

Hey guys,

I remember reading a few years ago about a new SARM called SR9009, which was touted as being able to mimic the effects of exercise on muscle growth and fat loss by increasing mitochondria in skeletal muscle, and basically repairing dysfunctional metabolisms in the process. Then, SR9009 went into testing for a while, and I heard nothing about it until recently.

A simple google search will show you that it's getting rave reviews on another prominent forum, and is officially for sale on sarmssearch since a month or so. It sounds promising; has anyone tried it yet?

Btw, for those of you interested in the science supposedly behind it, here's a link to an interesting study about SR9009:

Regulation of Circadian Behavior and Metabolism by Synthetic REV-ERB Agonists

Was able to get my hands on SR9009 and Rad140. Going to be starting a log soon. I've heard good things about both on another site.

Thanks, there's not a lot out there other than a few studies on rad140, but it seems like a very promising new sarm.
The sr9009 seems like it would be along the lines of something like gw

Top Bottom