Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone have experience with Pharma Mix M?

Chemaltered

Good Broly
Platinum
I am currently on a run with test and Masteron and I am so far liking the Mast. I see Domestic supply has some Masteron labeled Pharma Mix M. This is appealing to me as it combines a short ester for 100mg and a long ester e for 200mg. Does anyone have any experience with this offering?

I appreciate any insight you can offer.

On a side note, I am getting my bloodwork done this week as I am entering week 6, I will post up if there is any interest? I plan to get bloods again in week 11 or 12, and then once I am 3 weeks post cycle and back on my trt dose. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Thanks😊

i havent personally used it but know a few that love it... domestic supply has all the best brands and quality so you can't go wrong!

I haven't used their mast because I am not lean enough to, lol. Personally I prefer to stick with long esters but I know their products are legit so give it a try and let us know. Regarding the blood work, post it up if you can.

I appreciate everyone’s insight, I will give it a try when I make my next order, and I’ll let you know how it goes😊

I will be getting blood draw sometime this week, and as promised once I have the results I will post them up👍

Thanks again!

Top Bottom