Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone have experience with GNRH?

HXT

a friend of my uncle's abused PEDs throughout his 20s he's in his 50s now and was on TRT for the past 3 years. he heard through the grapevine about a peptide called GNRH. which he claimed to have injected 100mcg subcutaneously. he claims his levels went 88 before gnrh to the 600s and he no longer needs TRT. I tried researching this peptide but there are few reviews or testimonies about it, anyone familiar with GNRH or have any personal experiences using the product?

The problem with peptides is finding a legitimate source. The market is loaded with fakes. When peptides first came out, they were AWESOME. Now its a total crap shoot as to what you get.

The best way to dose GHRP peptides is to combine them with cjc-1295 w/o dac. The CJC blocks the negative feedback loop produced by the hypothalamus and extends the length of the GH pulse produced.

You need to inject peptides on an empty stomach and abstain from eating for 20-30 minutes after the injection. When I used peptides I would inject them before breakfast, post workout and before my last meal of the day. 100mcg GHRP + 100mcg cjc w/o dac each injection. It's normal to feel hypoglycaemic after your injection. It's a very uncomfortable feeling but its best to stick it out and wait 20-30 minutes after your injection to eat something to maximize the GH pulse from the peptides.

I no longer use or recommend peptides because of the lack of quality of peptides on the market. Until I find a source that I know I can trust 100%, I recommend the HGH analogue nutrobal instead -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

I guess I am a little confused with the post. Peptides will affect GH, not test levels. If he is on TRT for low testosterone then a peptide will do nothing for it.

Gnrh isnt a gh releasing peptide. Its a hcg releasing peptide
it is true that hcg will raise total test levels as well as estrogen BUT hcg is not male hormone, it isn't androgenic at all. it also will still desensitive your testes just like testosterone or any other AAS would. so why would you use it over just going on HRT? there is zero advantage

Top Bottom