Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone had experience with cabaser (cabergoline)

ironclaw

MVP
EF VIP
I'm gyno prone from deca use. I picked up some cabaser recently that's suppossed to keep prolactin levels from rising ( I think this is what causes my gyno when using deca, not rising estrogen levels). Do you think I would have the same sides from deca if I started using the cabaser before I started using deca or another nandolone such as tren? anyone have experience with preventing gyno with the addition of cabaser (cabergoline). I'm wondering if it would be worth the try in the furture. thanks for your help!!

I like it. By that I mean, what it does for orgasms etc. I have used it to combat tren gyno, but for some reason taking it in combination with tren gave me terrible nightmares and when I wasn't having frustratingly repetitive dreams I had insomnia. I could only stay asleep for a couple hours at a time, if that. I continued with the tren, dropped the cabergoline and slept much, much better.

I have also noticed that it is kinda helpful to use while on clen. It seems to keep anxiety down to unnoticeable levels for some reason. Maybe that's just happenstance or something, but that's how it is working for me right now. And, though I still have crazy dreams on clen, I don't have the insomnia (knock on wood) that I did with the tren/caber combo.

Jacob

jacshelb said:
I like it. By that I mean, what it does for orgasms etc. I have used it to combat tren gyno, but for some reason taking it in combination with tren gave me terrible nightmares and when I wasn't having frustratingly repetitive dreams I had insomnia. I could only stay asleep for a couple hours at a time, if that. I continued with the tren, dropped the cabergoline and slept much, much better.

I have also noticed that it is kinda helpful to use while on clen. It seems to keep anxiety down to unnoticeable levels for some reason. Maybe that's just happenstance or something, but that's how it is working for me right now. And, though I still have crazy dreams on clen, I don't have the insomnia (knock on wood) that I did with the tren/caber combo.

Jacob

thanks for the feedback bro...

jacshelb said:

Jacob

Insomnia and nightmares are common sides from tren usage. Along with night sweats, lower back pains, mood swings etc... I doubt dostinex had anything to do with it.

Top Bottom