Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone got cancer from cardarine?

Antonakis

Hey everyone

I'm going on holiday in 8 weeks and decided to get a little help to lose more weight (of course with a good diet and cardio)

I didn't want to use steroids as I don't have time to pct I don't want anyone knowing that I'm getting a little help

So I ordered n2slin and cardarine to help me as they don't require pct

I won't be using these items more than 8 weeks as that's when I jet off and I won't be touching anything else but I am a little worried as I know cardarine gave rats cancer but their dosage was high (equivalent of us taking hundreds of pills a day)

But there a still a few people that suggest that doesn't matter of dosage it will still occur

So has anyone here taking it and been ok ?

What's everyone's view on the product and views on the test carried out on the product ?

The dose in the US scare trail was 1000 times the normal dose 6 months straight. Meaning if 1 single rat even survived it would be one of the safest things ever made..
All the other countries studies show it does not cause cancer at normal doses and even helps slow it in some studies.

They did this because it's so hard to test for.

Just a quickly heads up I tried all the sarms I'm running a mk677 cycle right now an d I get mine from a very good source but in all honesty I never loose fat I put on muscle and size but never cut up, just saying.

Just a quickly heads up I tried all the sarms I'm running a mk677 cycle right now an d I get mine from a very good source but in all honesty I never loose fat I put on muscle and size but never cut up, just saying.

GW is better for lowering the sides from a major cycle than anything else. I tend to think of it as the anti-tren.

The dose in the US scare trail was 1000 times the normal dose 6 months straight. Meaning if 1 single rat even survived it would be one of the safest things ever made..
All the other countries studies show it does not cause cancer at normal doses and even helps slow it in some studies.

They did this because it's so hard to test for.

That is not entirely correct. That calculation only considers the weight ration between rats and humans, and if only considering that you get that Cardarine would require massive doses to cause cancer in humans. But that is not the right way to assess safety, you also have to consider the difference in metabolic rates between species. When that is taken in account, you end up with Cardarine being able to potentially cause cancer at a dose about five times the one humans normally use, for a period of about three years. Still reasonably safe, but the margin is not that big (especially with no studies indicating it doesn't cause cancer at lower doses). So proceed with caution. I would not take higher doses than recommended under any circumstance, and I would never take it for more than three months. Personally, I only take it when I am about to go for a run (what it does is amazing, I can run until my legs are burning) and I stop after three months for at least another six months.

I use Cardarine all the time. 16 weeks on and a few weeks off for a while now. I get blood work from my doctor and I have no issues.

Top Bottom