Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone get muscle twitching and cramps on clen?

DrEric

I started my clen on sat. 20mg 1st 2 days, then 40 yesterday and today. My triceps has been twitching since yesterday. I also started 25mcg T-3 today, but the twitching began way before that.

Plus my perineum(taint) cramped/spasmed when I was having sex this weekend, actually right at the end, if you know what I mean:heart:. Thats been cramping up since as well, it's f'n weird, I can't believe I pulled my taint!?!

My muscles have been cramping in general in the gym the last couple of days. Is it the clen?

I'm also on 400mg test cyp, 200 mg deca weekly and 100mg mast eod. 5th week

so if I understand this correctly, your taking T-3, clen, test and deca + Mast? Wow.... hope it's not you 1st cycle.. lol

I would suspect the clen... You drinking tons of h2o? I mean tons!

so if I understand this correctly, your taking T-3, clen, test and deca + Mast? Wow.... hope it's not you 1st cycle.. lol

I would suspect the clen... You drinking tons of h2o? I mean tons!

Yeah, its my first...why? JK. You only take T-3 on cycle, unless you want to lose as much muscle as fat, that's why I added it to this cycle otherwise I understand there will be wasting. There's a really good T-3/clen thread.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/clen-t3-stack-down-low-453769.html

I'm not even going to read your post but heres what is going on. It is summer time. You are not properly hydrating. One time I got abdominal cramps so bad post workout I was bed ridin and my fiance had to leave work to go get liquid K from GNC so I could move. Stay hydrated and keep liquid K on hand in case this happens again. Goodluck.

Oh. and you could also end up tryin to shit a mexican midget with a straw hat if youre not carefull too.

Top Bottom