Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone get gyno a couple months after cycle???

thefreshman

My friend I cycled with is starting to get sensitivity in one of his nips, feels a tiny bit hard, but doesn't appear too abnormal. I told him to take arimidex, which we had, till the sensitivity stops. I thought it was weird cause we have been off for like 2 months. Took clomid of course. I thought it probably was something else, but I told him to take the arimidex just in case. This happen to any other bro's? You think its gyno?

For some it takes a lot longer for test levels to return to normal (if at all) and all the free floating estrogen can cause gyno, I know.
He'll need to keep some Nolvadex on hand. Ive found that once it starts its a bitch to keep it away/at bay for good.

It does happens sometimes, although, extremely rare. I remember a few cases, Conan69, for example who start getting gyno a few months after the cycle, if you run a search you will see it.
I guess, it has to do a lot with genetics, how your body deals with hormonal disbalance, or, may be something else...?

Gyno in only one breast?

I had a gyno scare (for me) when I first took Andro.

I posted to EF I think and most people suggested that I get some Nolvedex and be safe.

Someone keyed on the fact that it was only one breast and in an email suggested that it might be just bruising. About 8 hours later the black and blue of a bruise was barely noticable.

I doubt this is the case with someone who is not paranoid and green such as myself, and if you have access to anti-e it prolly couldn't hurt, but I thought I would put in my two tenths of a cent anyway.
Tom

thanks for the help bros. Should he continue the arimidex like a week past sensitivity? I told him 1mg today, then .5mg till stops being sensitive. Then should he go another week at .5mg eod? I'm not really sure how he should do it.

Top Bottom